An Aged Care Career That Makes a Real Difference
Are you looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career in aged care? We are seeking casual Caregivers across the Adelaide to join our team. The role of a Caregiver is to deliver high quality care and support services to our clients.
My Care Solution is a South Australian provider of quality home support services for older people. Our unique model of home care includes dedicated care management and one-stop access to the right services to help our clients live life independently, fully and with meaning.
About the Career
Tasks and responsibilities of the Caregiver role include providing:
- Personal care, including showering, dressing and toileting assistance
- Assisted transport to medical and social appointments
- Housekeeping duties
- Meal preparation
- Shopping and errand assistance
- In-home respite care
- Overnight care
- Social monitoring, including medication prompting, social support and social outings
Skills and Requirements for the Caregiver Career
Successful applicants will be flexible in their approach to working hours, possess excellent communication skills and, most importantly, have a commitment to providing high quality care.
Requirements of the role include:
- Relevant aged care qualification (or currently working towards attaining one)
- National Police Certificate (nil disclosable history)
- Australian Driver’s License (C class minimum) and an insured, presentable motor vehicle
- Manual handling experience
- Flexibility to work short visits (1 hour minimum)
- Consistent availability of 4 days per week
- Smart phone or tablet to access company application
Previous experience and/or qualifications in aged care are required. Previous experience in assisting clients receiving Home Care Packages and Transitional Care Packages will be highly regarded.
Submit your resume
Join our team and make a difference.