Recover in the comfort of your own home.
Home is where you want to be. This is especially true after a long stay in hospital.
Our team of Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Caregivers will work collaboratively with those involved in your care and rehabilitation to ensure a smooth recovery.
Whether you require a few days of support after a procedure, or ongoing support to recuperate from an illness, My Care Solution can provide any service you may need to recover safely.
Our transition and after hospital care services can include:
- Collaborating with your health professionals and GP
- Planning and facilitating your discharge from hospital
- Transporting you from hospital to home, settling in at home
- Low-intensity therapies such as physiotherapy and occupational therapy
- Dedicated nursing support such as wound care and medication management
- Specialist nursing support such as continence care, stoma care and respiratory care
- Overnight and 24 hour care assistance
- Prescription collection
- Grocery shopping and meal preparation
- Light housekeeping, including changing bed linen
- Personal care assistance such as showering, dressing and grooming
- Providing aids and equipment to assist in your recovery
Enhancing your independence.
The aim of our transition and after-hospital care services is to reduce your reliance on others and restore your health, wellbeing and independence.
We will encourage you to participate in your recovery and rehabilitation as much as you are able to. We believe this restorative approach of ‘doing with’ rather than ‘doing for’ instils confidence to remain independent at home.
At My Care Solution, we pride ourselves on offering continuity of care. It’s not a new face at the door every few hours – it’s a regular team of care professionals that you get to know and trust.
There are no referrals or waiting times required to access our after hospital care services. Simply call our office on (08) 8331 9922 and discuss your care needs with one of our friendly Client Care Coordinators.
Live in the Fleurieu Peninsula region? We can assist you. Call your local office on (08) 8552 9840.