We believe exceptional care begins with exceptional people
We are always looking for passionate and like-minded people to join our team at My Care Solution so that we can help older people live in the place where they are happiest. Home.
We know that our caregivers are at the heart of our business, and we believe it is essential to provide them with the support they deserve for the life-changing duties they perform every day.
As a family-run business, our values inform everything we do. We cultivate an inclusive and welcoming care team that is supported in providing outstanding, individualised care to those in our communities.
You’ll feel like part of the family right away, with a welcoming, supportive culture that recognises and celebrates achievements, above award pay rates, 24/7 on-call support, free access to a psychologist (for the whole family), employee discounts, and opportunities to expand your knowledge and skills.
What is a caregiver?
Our caregivers help older people remain in their homes, maintain their independence, and strengthen their community connections.
My Care Solution offers casual opportunities across the greater Adelaide metro area, the Adelaide Hills, and the Fleurieu Peninsula. If you are seeking permanent part-time employment, we will work hard to transition you as soon as possible.
A caregiver can be in charge of a wide range of responsibilities, from simple companionship to complex in-home care. Your day could involve:
- Personal care (e.g., help with dressing, showering, and grooming)
- Light domestic duties (e.g., vacuuming, mopping, and lanudry)
- Assistance with medication
- Social support
- Running errands (e.g., grocery shopping, medication collection)
- Assisted transport
- Overnight care
- Specialist in-home care (e.g., dementia care)
Importantly, you will act as a vital link between My Care Solution and our clients. You will work with the dynamic Client Care Coordination team to ensure any concerns about your clients are addressed quickly.
Why join My Care Solution?
We are firm believers in taking care of our caregivers. In fact, 99% of our caregivers would recommend My Care Solution as an employer to a close family member or friend.
We recognise that our strength lies in the people we recruit, train and professionally develop. We offer many great opportunities and benefits to support and inspire you in the work you do, including:
- Above award pay rates
- Flexible work patterns
- 24/7 on-call service to support you
- Free access to psychologists, psychiatrists, and counsellors for you and your family
- Industry-recognised training programs
- Hundreds of company discounts
- On-demand access to an employee wellbeing hub for access to online meditations, sleep sounds, exercises and wellbeing seminars
- Regular social gatherings to get to know your peers
- Genuine career pathways
At My Care Solution, our caregivers are at the centre of all that we do. We prize a culture of warmth and inclusiveness, and you will always feel empowered and listened to.
What you will need
- A current Australian Drivers Licence
- A current Police Check, or willingness to obtain one
- A reliable and insured motor vehicle
- A commitment to undertake in-house training
- A strong command of English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consistent availability to help us build up your client base
Don’t have a Certificate III in Individual Support? That’s ok! If you have the right personal qualities, we want you on our team.
My Care Solution can provide fully funded scholarships if you are interested in pursuing further education. Alternatively, My Care Solution offers an intensive in-house training program that can equip you with the skills, knowledge, and ability to become an exceptional Caregiver.